Saturday, April 8, 2017

My mysterious adventure! by Sofia


When I was smaller something mysterious  happened …

I don't know why I'm still waiting I thought, it’s been ages since I got to see mum. Suddenly the door started to creak, a little bit of light shone through the crack in the door. “Mum” I whispered
“Shhhhh” Whispered mum.
“Come,”as I stepped outside, a little light shone brightly.
“Ow”I moaned .
“Hurry we don't have much time”said mum.

We walked into the night. We walked and walked, until we came across a wall . “Come” said mum and walked through the wall, and I followed . “Woah” I said .

No comments:

Post a Comment

Prison Break by Caleb

One day in prison a man named Jeff broke his cell bars. One of guards heard him break the cell bars and got out his gun. But Jeff was fast h...