Saturday, May 13, 2017

[ THE ALMIGHTY FRI ] by Jayden


YAY, it’s FRIDAY, well I don’t like Friday because it’s the last day of the week until the weekends I LOVE it because it’s the the day i get to eat fries all day! Breakfast:fries Morning Tea:Fries Lunch:FRIES! Dinner:FrIeS!!!!
The schedule for today is Breakfast:French fries Morning Tea:Crinkle Cut Fries Lunch:Curly Fries Dinner:??? Huh? Why is there NO fri on dinner?
Hmmm well I guess it’s a mystery fri welp I’ll have to find Out at dinner time…

1529 FRIES LATER…


WOW IT’S SOO AWESOME!! It’s crisp it’s straight, I just couldn't eat something so GOOD So No dinner for me tonight...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Prison Break by Caleb

One day in prison a man named Jeff broke his cell bars. One of guards heard him break the cell bars and got out his gun. But Jeff was fast h...