Saturday, May 13, 2017

The demons and the one hundred legged spiders by Oscar

One dark, cold night, I was eating a pepperoni pizza on a 40 foot long cruise ship. I am a bull demon, or Sprtiosnemenis, I have two brothers and three sisters. My siblings are demons like me except I use a trident, not swords like my siblings.
Getting back to my pizza, mmmm  I thought I just couldn't eat something so disgusting especially after fighting the huge void black hundred legged spiders who almost stole the sword of doom, which was hidden in the secret storage area in the of the ship. “Well done, guys for capturing the spiders and saving the sword of doom.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Prison Break by Caleb

One day in prison a man named Jeff broke his cell bars. One of guards heard him break the cell bars and got out his gun. But Jeff was fast h...