Saturday, May 13, 2017

THE WORST DINNER EVER by Reuben

One day my house got burgled, and The burglars left us with nothing. Every night I would have one peanut for dinner and would still be hungry because my family couldn’t afford dinner any more. One night my family ran out peanuts, so my parents made me soup which had nearly everything my parents had. When my parents finished making the soup they gave me most of it. I gulped I just…..I..I.I couldn’t eat something so….disgusting. I grabbed my spoon suddenly my soup turned into a green monster “you threatened Me” said the monster.  “DDDIIIIEEE”
“AAAAAHHHHHH…”

No comments:

Post a Comment

Prison Break by Caleb

One day in prison a man named Jeff broke his cell bars. One of guards heard him break the cell bars and got out his gun. But Jeff was fast h...