Wednesday, September 13, 2017

100WC Georgia

*You put your umbrella onto the statue.
*Inside, a music box begins to play.

*I… I know this... After falling into the Underground, I heard this when he, ASRIEL found me.
*When Mum made us butterscotch pie, when we knit that sweater for Dad.
*And when we accidentally poisoned him with buttercups when we mistook them for cups of butter.
*When I killed myself so Asriel could take my soul and cross the barrier that keeps monsterkind underground.
*And when we collapsed on the golden flowers.
*So, what lies ahead of us now?
*Well, maybe...
*You’ll bring me back.

*Someday.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Have you ever wished you could hide? by Eva

Have you ever wished you could hide? Well hear is the solution, the statue. All you have to do is place the statue somewhere. There is...