Thursday, September 7, 2017

Bigfoot by Charlie

One day I was walking in the park and found a pair of mammoth footprints.
I went home and told my big brother he said “ya know how you seen that bigfoot thing” “no he doesn't actually have big feet” I interrupted, I saw the movie when I was 10. I went down to tell my adventures dad.
We went to the park with me to have look. SUDDENLY a monkey to big to be a gorilla attacked my dad! but he whacked it IT WAS BIGFOOT!! There`s bite on dad`s shoulder (dun dun dun)   

1 comment:

  1. What a great idea, Charlie. I like the way you have used different fonts to emphasise part of the story. I hope Dad's injury wasn't too bad!

    ReplyDelete

Prison Break by Caleb

One day in prison a man named Jeff broke his cell bars. One of guards heard him break the cell bars and got out his gun. But Jeff was fast h...