Thursday, September 7, 2017

Bigfoot by Charlie

One day I was walking in the park and found a pair of mammoth footprints.
I went home and told my big brother he said “ya know how you seen that bigfoot thing” “no he doesn't actually have big feet” I interrupted, I saw the movie when I was 10. I went down to tell my adventures dad.
We went to the park with me to have look. SUDDENLY a monkey to big to be a gorilla attacked my dad! but he whacked it IT WAS BIGFOOT!! There`s bite on dad`s shoulder (dun dun dun)   

1 comment:

  1. Mrs Dolton (Team 100)September 12, 2017 at 11:21 AM

    What a great idea, Charlie. I like the way you have used different fonts to emphasise part of the story. I hope Dad's injury wasn't too bad!

    ReplyDelete

Have you ever wished you could hide? by Eva

Have you ever wished you could hide? Well hear is the solution, the statue. All you have to do is place the statue somewhere. There is...