Tuesday, September 5, 2017

Giant Footprints by Mariam

I was walking on muddy grass. Suddenly I accidentally stomped
on a big puddle, but it looked like a GIANT footprint!

Then I quickly ran home. “MUM MUM !!!!!” I shouted. “Look what I
found in the park!” as I showed her a photo on my phone.
“What is it darling!!?” she asked.
“I found a giant foot print on the grass!”

Then mum and I RUSHED to the park. Mum got so surprised.
Mum said that it is nearly impossible for a footprint to be that big.
“Mum it must be an alien!”

SUDDENLY  a big thump hit the ground.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Mariam it's Kate and Caterina your story is awesome it has great paragrahs and lots of excitement.PS We miss you a lot!

    ReplyDelete

Prison Break by Caleb

One day in prison a man named Jeff broke his cell bars. One of guards heard him break the cell bars and got out his gun. But Jeff was fast h...