Monday, September 4, 2017

Muddy Footprints by Lyla

I was walking on a muddy field when suddenly I slowly walked past two muddy footprints. I talked to myself in my head. “What could have caused this puddle of this chocolate???” I finally decided how to end that question… go on a mission and find out what this muddy footprint that looked like chocolate! I started to look around the muddy footprints. Then I realised that there was a shoe in the middle of the mushy, muddy, messy madness. Then I realised that the shoe was way smaller than the footprints. Was  I dreaming right now?

To be continued...

1 comment:

  1. A puddle of chocolate? Sounds like a great type of puddle. My favourite part is the alliteration. I can't wait to find out what happens next.

    ReplyDelete

Prison Break by Caleb

One day in prison a man named Jeff broke his cell bars. One of guards heard him break the cell bars and got out his gun. But Jeff was fast h...