Wednesday, September 6, 2017

The Deadly Footprint by Jake

One day I  was walking along the beach  with my friend Craig. When suddenly the sand started to float and it all flew right into my shoe.

I looked down in my shoe and I saw my feet had grown to the size of elephants feet! It looked like the sand had morphed into my legs and feet.

I screamed but no noise came out. Craig looked at my feet and ran away. I was walking back to my house but when I stepped I flew so high I swear I could  off touched the clouds. Then I woke up.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Jake
    What an adventure! The more I read, the more I was unsure as to what was going to happen next which spurred me on to keep reading. I can see why you ended it as being only a dream.
    Miss T
    Team 100wc
    Hampshire, England

    ReplyDelete

Prison Break by Caleb

One day in prison a man named Jeff broke his cell bars. One of guards heard him break the cell bars and got out his gun. But Jeff was fast h...