Wednesday, September 6, 2017

The Deadly Footprint by Jake

One day I  was walking along the beach  with my friend Craig. When suddenly the sand started to float and it all flew right into my shoe.

I looked down in my shoe and I saw my feet had grown to the size of elephants feet! It looked like the sand had morphed into my legs and feet.

I screamed but no noise came out. Craig looked at my feet and ran away. I was walking back to my house but when I stepped I flew so high I swear I could  off touched the clouds. Then I woke up.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Jake
    What an adventure! The more I read, the more I was unsure as to what was going to happen next which spurred me on to keep reading. I can see why you ended it as being only a dream.
    Miss T
    Team 100wc
    Hampshire, England

    ReplyDelete

Have you ever wished you could hide? by Eva

Have you ever wished you could hide? Well hear is the solution, the statue. All you have to do is place the statue somewhere. There is...