Thursday, September 7, 2017

The Holes by Risha H

I was sleeping on a windy night. It was really loud, suddenly I heard something downstairs, somehow it was louder than the rain. I decided to ignore it.

Next morning I went for school, I heard the same bang and thump downstairs, I went downstairs as I was not scared like at night. I didn’t see anything. I heard nothing. I went to school thinking that nothing was wrong.

I explored the field, something caught my eye two big holes in the ground, I ignored it, suddenly they expanded making me fall into them, I wasn’t to be seen again...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Have you ever wished you could hide? by Eva

Have you ever wished you could hide? Well hear is the solution, the statue. All you have to do is place the statue somewhere. There is...