Monday, September 4, 2017

The Snake by Ilja

I was walking alone in the park, no-one there.  Suddenly I tripped and fell. When I got up I realised that I was standing in giant foot prints. Suddenly I was being pulled down by something like a whirlpool sucking everything in, but I was the everything.

I screamed for help.  When I stopped moving I got up and looked around, I was in some type of cave.

Mysteriously I started to hear a noise like a snake. “Ssssssssssssssss!” I turned around and screamed. “Ahhhhhhhhhh!” Suddenly something fell on the snake trapping it. CRASH! I had to get out. Quick.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Prison Break by Caleb

One day in prison a man named Jeff broke his cell bars. One of guards heard him break the cell bars and got out his gun. But Jeff was fast h...