Friday, November 17, 2017

Georgia's 100WC

I was with a friend of mine, when I saw an odd-looking creature. The creature, it wasn’t there, but I saw it. Well, I sometimes hallucinate, so that must’ve be the reason.

“Excuse me miss, but you have won new electronic devices of your choice!” The animal started.
I felt amazed. I didn’t know why I won, but who cares?
“What about a drawing tablet and an advanced laptop? oh! And a PC too? But where would we hide it all?” I responded, ignorantly.
“Just kidding!” the animal screamed. Then he disappeared. Into pure nothingness.
It was just a hallucination.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Prison Break by Caleb

One day in prison a man named Jeff broke his cell bars. One of guards heard him break the cell bars and got out his gun. But Jeff was fast h...