Wednesday, November 8, 2017

Ghost Village by Chiaki

Once there was a village in London. In 2007 I went to London I got there 8 o'clock in the night. I walked around this spooky old city I asked a man “is there any apartment’s here?” The guy replied

“are you stupid there are no apartment’s here.” I smacked my face because I saw the guy fly away and went through a rusty wall. I ran and I realized I was  becoming a GHOST!!!!! I was panicking and a few years I got used to It and I was more happier because I got used to it.

1 comment:

  1. Are you still ghostly, Chiaki? I can see some advantages to this but not many! Don't forget to read through your writing with a buddy, looking for improvements and edits.
    Keep writing!
    From Steven Hales - Stiffkey, Norfolk, England, UK - #TEAM100wc

    ReplyDelete

Prison Break by Caleb

One day in prison a man named Jeff broke his cell bars. One of guards heard him break the cell bars and got out his gun. But Jeff was fast h...