Monday, November 13, 2017

Lotta's 100WC


Eating my Pizza,I felt depressed. Why had I been so cruel? Wishing I could start this month from the beginning, I was silent. I needed to do something. For getting new friends, for being mean to my BFF about being a dork. For people to like you, you do not have to be popular or pretty. I decided to walk over to Nory’s house. After knocking on Nory’s door, I heard footsteps getting closer. Then the door opened.“ANABELLA?!” It was Nory. “Sorry sorry sorry sorry! For everything!” That was all it took. I felt so happy that day.

1 comment:

  1. Lotta,

    Thank you for your 100WC entry this week. I thoroughly enjoyed reading your work. It has some well-punctuated and interesting sentence starts; a variety of types of sentences; and, a meaningful theme. It is such a shame it doesn't actually include the prompt for the week: ...but where would we hide it all?...

    Mrs McG (Team 100WC)
    Derbyshire, England

    ReplyDelete

Prison Break by Caleb

One day in prison a man named Jeff broke his cell bars. One of guards heard him break the cell bars and got out his gun. But Jeff was fast h...